Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Moving? Report Your Change of Address

If you've recently moved or plan to move, be sure to report your change of address with government agencies, including the U.S. Postal Service, the Social Security Administration, and your state's Department of Motor Vehicles.

Reporting your change of address will help ensure that you receive your mail, including government benefits and correspondence.

If you're planning a move, visit ProtectYourMove.gov for tips on how to choose reputable movers and avoid fraud.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.